Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I finally uploaded all my Autos and Stamped cards. I have all the gold and base autos and I'm down to mostly Dual and Triple Autos for the full set. If anyone has any for sale or trade, please let me know. Feel free to PM me and I would be happy to send you my list of cards I need. I have quite a few duplicates for trade.

Here is the link: http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/tc...20Upper%20Deck

I was also interested to know if anyone has encountered any unusual autographs. The only card I have encountered is the Colt McCoy with the 12 and without the 12.

Great stuff bro! Nice you finally got the pics all up. So I'm guessing there is no Jimmy Saxton AUTO for card #3? Also what is up with card #82 with the girl and guy? Haven't seen that before.
    ***Just realized the name on the card and realized it was you! Haha did you just photoshop that in there or what? Pretty cool idea!***
    Last edited by Rabs; 05-20-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tcollman001's Items on eBay

During the last Texas OU game Upper Deck was there. They were taking pictures and making custom cards in the stadium. It was quite cool. Yes, that is me and my daughter. It was the highlight of the game given the final OU TX game score.

SCF Rewards
    Country

During the last Texas OU game Upper Deck was there. They were taking pictures and making custom cards in the stadium. It was quite cool. Yes, that is me and my daughter. It was the highlight of the game given the final OU TX game score.

Your collection is awesome, Troy. That custom card is pretty cool, too (is it a 1/1? LOL).

I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but I recognize a lot of those stamped cards from packs I opened :). I'll say it's good since I'm near completion on the base set as a result.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tcollman001's Items on eBay

Great stuff bro! Nice you finally got the pics all up. So I'm guessing there is no Jimmy Saxton AUTO for card #3? Also what is up with card #82 with the girl and guy? Haven't seen that before.
    ***Just realized the name on the card and realized it was you! Haha did you just photoshop that in there or what? Pretty cool idea!***

Also, I don't know why they included Jimmy Saxton in the set without an autograph. You would have thought they would have at least renumbered the set. Also if you look there is a ATA JS Jimy Saxton but no the ATA JS stamped auto. I wonder if some deal fell through there. It seems to be the only player in the set without any kind of auto.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Opened my third case and struck out big time. However, I got one I REALLY wanted. I actually have every Happy Feller card produced now except the 1971 Eagles Postcard! If you know how to obtain that - please let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Opened my third case and struck out big time. However, I got one I REALLY wanted. I actually have every Happy Feller card produced now except the 1971 Eagles Postcard! If you know how to obtain that - please let me know!

Nice card. I assume you got 20 other autos? Who else did you pull and are they FS? I also see you PC Rohan Davey. He plays for the San Antonio Talons here. He has been hurt for weeks now and I went to a game a few weeks ago hoping to get an auto from him on ths card below, but he wasnt there. I am hoping to catch him before the end of the season. Anyway LMK, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I didnt know he was still playing anywhere! Let me know if you catch him, that would be awesome to know. The ones I am selling along with the golds are on ebay. My last case was amazing (hit a mack brown and jamaal charles and two serial # autos). This case had two boxes with missing autographs and UD will not fulfill missing hits from this product (had 3 dud boxes in 3 cases so far).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/geraldthetit...p2047675.l2562

That is my ebay sales link. If you have any offers let me know, but most of them are lower end and you can get some great prices I'm sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I didnt know he was still playing anywhere! Let me know if you catch him, that would be awesome to know. The ones I am selling along with the golds are on ebay. My last case was amazing (hit a mack brown and jamaal charles and two serial # autos). This case had two boxes with missing autographs and UD will not fulfill missing hits from this product (had 3 dud boxes in 3 cases so far).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/geraldthetitan/m.html?item=200930021157&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX% 3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

That is my ebay sales link. If you have any offers let me know, but most of them are lower end and you can get some great prices I'm sure.

Yeah I will let you know if I have some success. I will post a pic of the card signed. Man that sucks 3 boxes no autos. I guess I am lucky then I bought 3 boxes on ebay for $65 shipped and pulled 3 base autos Johnnie Johnson, A.J. Jam Jones, and Kerry Cash, 2 golds /210, and 6 Icons. Although the Icons I got 2 doubles. How much are you getting cases for and where if you dont mind me asking? I am watching a bunch of your autos on ebay so hopefully I can snatch some up. I am only collecting base autos of players that never had an auto issued in a set. Here is my UT PC:
    http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34...59296023122923

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice stuff, cant believe you have the Holmes! I get the cases at Dacardworld when they go on sale at $409. I managed to keep the ones I needed and make my money back on the first two, but this last one I am going to take a $150 loss or so. I'm really just banking on competitive bidding on the Koy dual since I'm not collecting the duals from the set. Most of the cards have 3 watchers or less right now, so this may be rough and I may have to hold off on another case unless it drops below $400.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome stuff guys. I recently bought 8 of the base AUs from the set off eBay so I have about 12 total now. Long way to go! I also picked up these sweet Texas cards recently:

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast