Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2011 Upper Deck University of Texas (Longhorns) question

I am trying to complete the entire base set of autographs from the 2011 Upper Deck UT set. After opening 80+ boxes and scouring ebay for a year, I still haven't seen some of the base autos- like Ricky, VY, or Jamaal Charles. Does anyone know if these cards even made it into the set? Better yet, does anyone have information about the relative rarity of different base autos from the set? I'd be curious to see what some of the "short runs" are...the cards that will make it impossible for me to complete the set :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

To be honest I looked for some of these cards when they were released too and never saw them on eBay. I'm a big Longhorns fan so I was hoping to pick some up but I don't have the answers to your questions sadly.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I opened a case of it and came out with about 13 or so sets including inserts/base. As far as the autos, I got 3 SP autos /25 and the base autos were mostly older players and the 7 or so newer players were not any of the bigger names. I got all but two ICONS cards as well. Let me know if you happen to have an extra Colt McCoy or Wane McGarity.

As far as I can tell the Holmes, Young, McCoy, Williams, Mack Brown, Campbell, Royal, and 2-3 others are extremely SSP.

The gold parallel cards fall about 1 in every other box, so you can tell that a LOT of this stuff was made and not many people want to open it.

I have also not seen any dual/triple autos show up. when the case price dips below $400 you can easily make your money back and gamble on it, though.
    Last edited by xposipx; 02-24-2013 at 02:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's good information- if enough people chime in, we might be able to piece together what the limited (SP) autos are. In all my boxes, I got one Priest Holmes, 3 Colt McCoys (!!!), 2 Mack Browns, and a Darrell Royal, in addition to a handful of /25's and one /5. I did manage to get one dual auto- unfortunately it is of Ted and Ernie Koy /20. At least I figure I can sell it to buy more boxes :).

Unfortunately, I do not have any extra Colt or Wane ICONS- for some reason, I have only enough of those to complete two ICONS sets. Jerry Gray and James Saxton were equally rare for me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

That's good information- if enough people chime in, we might be able to piece together what the limited (SP) autos are. In all my boxes, I got one Priest Holmes, 3 Colt McCoys (!!!), 2 Mack Browns, and a Darrell Royal, in addition to a handful of /25's and one /5. I did manage to get one dual auto- unfortunately it is of Ted and Ernie Koy /20. At least I figure I can sell it to buy more boxes :).

Unfortunately, I do not have any extra Colt or Wane ICONS- for some reason, I have only enough of those to complete two ICONS sets. Jerry Gray and James Saxton were equally rare for me.

Do you have pics of all the cards you pulled from the set? I'm sure I haven't seen a lot of them. I also might be interested in any duplicates you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few scans, but primarily for the stuff I've listed on ebay. Here are some:

IMG.jpg

And more here:
    http://s185.beta.photobucket.com/user/rolorob/library/
    Last edited by rolo; 02-27-2013 at 07:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I have a few scans, but primarily for the stuff I've listed on ebay. Here are some:

IMG.jpg

And more here:
    http://s185.beta.photobucket.com/user/rolorob/library/

Nice stuff. You have any extras?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. You have any extras?

Yes:
    Tillman Holloway
    James Kirkendoll
    Don Talbert
    Diron Talbert
    Brad Shearer
    James Brown
    Blake Brockermeyer
    BJ Johnson

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Yes:
    Tillman Holloway
    James Kirkendoll
    Don Talbert
    Diron Talbert
    Brad Shearer
    James Brown
    Blake Brockermeyer
    BJ Johnson

Are those all AUTOs?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Am I understanding you that this is a short print auto?

Also, I will need to check with a guy from our local, I think he pulled the Ricky Williams card but not totally sure, He bought a ton of UT boxes.
    Last edited by ronfir; 10-14-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast