Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Would like to take a stab at the Stafford and Smith Lions cards. Let me know.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    Hey Jeff,
    I see you still have the Cam fotg. I also like the Cobb spa and the T.Rich R&S, in that order. Can't remember if there was more in my bucket you mentioned, but lmk, I like to trade .
    Thx -Dave-
    Hey Dave,

I checked your bucket for those 3 cards but didn't see anything for them.....my big need before was Spiller and after the Shady trade i now have 3 Spillers which is the amount i want right now. Thanks 4 the look, jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    Looking for a 1-1 high end trade 4 the Cam FOTG......didn't see 1 card that matches up to the Cam that i need at $200 BV. thanks 4 the look, jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Would like to take a stab at the Stafford and Smith Lions cards. Let me know.
    Didn't see anything but thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

Interested in:

Jimmy Graham Plates and Patches Auto
    Kurt Warner Auto
    Joe Greene Relic/Auto
    Earl Campbell Auto

Let me know on any of these

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Interested in:

Jimmy Graham Plates and Patches Auto
    Kurt Warner Auto
    Joe Greene Relic/Auto
    Earl Campbell Auto

Let me know on any of these

Adam
    pm sent....anyone else?
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

1st page...1st post has all of the cards ft posted!
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast