Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Official survivor caramoan thread

With the premiere tonight and this sites Survivor fans I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't already been started.

Not crazy about this seasons cast, Brandon and Cochran ugh! Lets see how Coch plays without a tribe of complete idiots and see how quickly he flips sides this season. Any takers on when Brandon has his first emotional breakdown???

My favorite has to be hands down the "Special Agent", very glad to see Phillip back (though not so happy to see the Magenta tightie whities again). Man how I hope he's stuck on a tribe with Francesca again, that could be a good feud.

And then theres Erik but he'll probably just give his Immunity away and be voted off again so no real story there lol.

EPIC SURVIVOR.

WOW

Incredible
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

3. SCC End 2017
    That was awesome. Maybe now that the alliance got rattled and Phillip is out the others will start to think about playing a game rather than sitting in an alliance of seven. Ill never get why the guys on the bottom of alliances don't use the three people on the outs.

Now that Malcolm's gone, the rest of the season is gonna suck.

It does suck but I gotta say Andrea impressed me by sticking so close to him when he wanted to look for that idol. That may have earned her a million.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Malcolm was the best player again, and lost.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I am confused as to why so many people think Dawn can win this as of now. She has been lackluster in challenges and has simply been a follower and a snitch with no strategy of her own.
    Andrew Bailey: 199/251 not including 1/1's (79.3%); 214/453 cards including 1/1's(47.2%)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    I am confused as to why so many people think Dawn can win this as of now. She has been lackluster in challenges and has simply been a follower and a snitch with no strategy of her own.
    A lot of people win by doing nothing, it's terrible...
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I totally get them voting off malcolm. He was by far the biggest threat, but I don't like it for the show. I'm now rooting for andrea or cochran. I'm so tired of the big alliances. makes the show too predictable. everyone is afraid to make a move, which I get to some degree. If there aren't any big shifts in the next two weeks it's going to be a very boring final run to the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    A lot of people win by doing nothing, it's terrible...
    The past few I feel like actually deserved it, unlike some previous (Marquesas, Nicaragua, etc). Denise, Kim, Sophie (lesser extent), and Rob all played great games. Fabio is a head scratcher.
    Andrew Bailey: 199/251 not including 1/1's (79.3%); 214/453 cards including 1/1's(47.2%)

Best 2 players out in back-to-back tribals *sigh*
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast