Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Top 10 Past Cards

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Top 10 Past Cards

So here is a countdown of my top 10 past traded cards. There may be some that never got photographed but I think I caught most and I am quite pleased. I never really thought about how great cards I have had in this is all in less than 5 months. I am not trying to brag, I am just very pleased. Thanks for looking guys and as always comments are greatly appreciated!

Top Three

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

That #10 is now mine, but you got something nice for it as well!

I can't read the text on #1, is that a Kovalchuk or a Henrique? Either way, great card.

Cheers,
    reoddai

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

That #10 is now mine, but you got something nice for it as well!

I can't read the text on #1, is that a Kovalchuk or a Henrique? Either way, great card.

Cheers,
    reoddai

Yes, I know the 10 is yours. I put in the description they are all traded, no worries, I have no bad intentions, haha. Thanks for the look and it is Kovy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Yes, I know the 10 is yours. I put in the description they are all traded, no worries, I have no bad intentions, haha. Thanks for the look and it is Kovy.

I never wanted to imply for a second that there might be "bad intentions". I just wanted to be involved in your thread!

Cheers,
    reoddai

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I never wanted to imply for a second that there might be "bad intentions". I just wanted to be involved in your thread!

Cheers,
    reoddai

Oh, okay! Great! I'm happy you got the card! Sorry if that was rude of me. I kind of wish more people wanted to get involved in my thread... I was really excited to post it and no one has commented but you. I worked very hard on tracking down and editing about 30 pictures. Oh well, guess I was wrong about this one. Thanks for the comments!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

nice run of cards...love the stamkos emerald..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

You've got a few really great Artifacts patch cards, plus a sweet Lidsrtom stick card. Thanks for sharing!