Looking for Vintage Topps, pre-1987, will trade anything but PC

I am looking for a bunch of cards from 1987 and earlier. I will not buy, but will trade game used, rookies, and autos

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i've got a ton. just bought a huge lot. i'm trading palantri what he needs, but whatever is left you can have at if you want.

a couple off the top of my head are...

82 montana
    82 taylor IA
    73 spurrier
    72 hendricks rc
    i have the entire 87 set which might be available as well as 85 (all but one card) and a good amount of 80 and 82.

i can't get your page to work, but if that interests you, lmk.

I am indeed interested, my trade list is pretty updated if you can't get the link to work

nick - your list still isn't working for me. maybe you could send it to me on email or pm. email is jrnyfan_99@yahoo.com

Just click on the link to the left if the website isnt working, "view my trade list"

what was i looking at last time we were talking trade? do you remember? i'm not sure if i'm missing it on your list or if it just isn't there.

no idea what it was, havent been tradin for a while