Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great UCLA/Texas Finishes

What a great day to be an NCAA basketball fan. Some great games with amazing finishes. I was in shock when UCLA won it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Dang you are quick with that avatar. I went to UCLA, so you know who I was rooting for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

another bruin alum here too. you gotta give morrison credit though because he had a nice game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i couldnt believe that game... it honestly looked as though the zags wanted to give it away.... 3 critical turnovers in the final minute... wow

why didnt they get the ball in morrisons hands?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

"Great" depending on who you NEEDED to win! Sold my cards, Zags win I dont owe anyone anything (bet them +Texas both to win for all I was down) Im thinking finally I got everything evened out. NOPE, "Miracle" ending. Now in debt. Goodbye world! Seriously I just sent out all the end of my cards, so I wont be very active on here anymore

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I'm not a Zags fan, but I do give it up to Adam Morrison. He was hitting everything. Don't like the fact that he was crying though.

Matt: So you're not collecting at all any more? I hope you drop by every now & then just to talk sports or cards at least.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Ill still be around a lot Andy. I made a mistake (I won a lot of $ last 2 march madnesses) I moved out and its been tight financially, so I tried to win a lot of $ on march madness to cover expenses. Lost and lost, was down a pretty large amount considerable to that I dont start work for another month if I get the job back..and bet $60 to win it all back on Texas Uconn and Zags to all win. That Gonzaga loss killed me $ and emotionally. Sold most of all my cards to keep it manageable, and then attempted to break even. That loss just killed me. Oh well, sorry for the rant. I will still be around

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Man the refs was just making some call wanting the zags to win that game if you ask me. I am kinda glad UCLA won since there was so mayn calls for the zags.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Loved the Texas finish. :)