Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Cheap Steve Smith gu?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See swaney21's Items on eBay

Cheap Steve Smith gu?

Hey all, I just have a quick favor to ask of anyone who may be able to help... My girlfriend's little brother loves Steve Smith (Panthers WR) and he just got into collecting cards. I thought it'd be cool to surprise him with a jersey card of Smith. If anyone has a low end gu they could part with PLMK, take a look at my site if you're wanting to trade, or PLMK what you'd need in general... Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sk1222's Items on eBay

Hey I might have one I will check, but I also just got htis

Julius Peppers 04 Leaf Certified jersey 6/25

its cool cause the jersey is in the shape of a helmet, gold gard with light blue jersey looks pretty funky. Didn't know if you could use that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

James...Long time no talk...

Anyhow, I don't have a GU of Smith, but I can let you have some of Melody's collection of Steve Smith for free...will that work for ya?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See swaney21's Items on eBay

SK, I could DEFINITELY use that...

TONY!!!!!!! Long time no talk man, it's GREAT to hear from you, how have you guys been? LoL, well who's Mel collecting now? If she has extras or some that she doesn't have any use for, that'd be great, Bradley (gf's bro) only has about 10 or 12 of his cards so any that you don't need would be gladly welcomed and I'm sure it'd make his day!!! Thanks all!