Does anyone know what these two cards should be valued at

Before im able to trade these two cards-im trying to find out about (ABOUT) how much there each worth first-I just want to make sure im overpricing the card-for when i go to trade any of these-Yes-there both short printed cards-There both marked 1/1 One of One-Can not get any shorter than that-

2005 Fleer Showcase Masterpiece Showpiece-Bill Skowron #114
    And its Serial numberd 1/1 in purple-on the back of the card-This is a Game Worn two colored patch card-And Bill is shown in his New York Yankees uniform

2004 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts Catfish Hunter Card #18 This card is serial numberd #1/1 on the front lower right hand side-And has a piece of his jersey card inside the card

Havent really thought about trading these-But maby would for the right offer-
    My biggest importance at this time-Is just the pricing-Thank You

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    You can guage an approx value by looking up Ebay or other completed sales on similar cards from the set(s).
    Also take the players hobby status into consideration.

Nice cards
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Pricing On Cards

Thanks for the info-But there was none of them listed-So i guess i will post them, sometime and see what i will get offerd