Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    BANNED

Country

Not an autograph update but just wanted to celebrate Manchester United winning their 20th title! Farewell to the great football manager in history, Sir Alex Ferguson. Thank you Sir Alex for 26 years of greatness at Old Trafford and your irreplaceable service and commitment to the club and the supporters. There will never be another like the great Sir Alex. He transformed Manchester United from a losing football club in the middle of England to the most well-known and most successful football club in the world. He has been the manager for my entire lifetime and found the winning recipe at Old Trafford. It has been a pleasure to be supporter of the Red Devils and we will continue our march to the top of football. A club like no other...we are United!

BANNED

Country

Kevin Gausman 1/1
    This Orioles prospect, ranked #26, by Baseball America, signed one custom and also answered my questionnaire. Drafted with the 4th pick in last year's MLB Draft, he has quickly accelerated to Double AA Bowie and is likely to beat teammate Dylan Bundy to the majors. Did you know that he had eaten 58 donuts in one day?

BANNED

Country

Xander Bogaerts 1/1
    Special thanks to my friend over in Maine who was able to get me Bogaerts, #8 ranked prospect by Baseball America. Bogaerts has been known to be less fan-friendly this season and basically scribbling his name but mine became out awesome. Thanks Jacob!
    Last edited by Captain; 05-22-2013 at 09:16 PM.

BANNED

Country

Got a couple new things courtesy of 2 great guys from North Carolina and Cali.
    First a hat off to Spencer who only got has able to get 1 of my 50/50s done but he got TWO! A lovely gesture that I won't forget, you always can expect great things from a fellow MU fan haha.
    Last but not least, a special thank you to David in California who has helped me out multiple times and someone who I forged a partnership and friend with!
    Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me out this year! Hopefully, there will be more to come! Pics will be uploaded when I have a chance!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like captain is no longer with us...anyone know how to get a hold of him? I currently have some trades with this guy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It looks like captain is no longer with us...anyone know how to get a hold of him? I currently have some trades with this guy.

Feedback doesn't look promising my friend. I'm guessing your stuff and my stuff would be considered a loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feedback doesn't look promising my friend. I'm guessing your stuff and my stuff would be considered a loss.

He a actually sent me some of my stuff back and kept in regular contact with me. He was a standup guy for me. Anybody have his email?

BANNED

Country

the jerk never sent me the stuff He traded me for the bogaerts

SCF Rewards
    Country

the jerk never sent me the stuff He traded me for the bogaerts

File a dispute...but the only thing you can really do is file fraud charges.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678