Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xhawke's Items on eBay

Sports Card Show April 8th In Woodruff, Wi

Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let everyone know there will be a 40 to 50 table Sports Card & memorabilia show on saturday April 8th in Woodruff, Wisconsin. Show will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and admission is Free! Everone who attends receives a Free pack of cards. Location of show is 412 Balsalm Street (4 blocks from Hwy 51 & Hwy 47 intersection) in downtown Woodruff. Hope to see people there for buying/selling/trading!!

xhawke

Michael Hawke
    The Hawke's Nest Sports cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, you guys gotta move that farther down here! Im in Hales Corners, right by Milwaukee. I maybe could drop by, but it would still be a lengthy ride from Necedah in which Ill be hunting that weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

for sports card shows do u bring your cards down their and what do u guys do to carry them in

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just usually bring my jerseys and autos and I have card boxes to carry them in

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xhawke's Items on eBay

Just bring cards in a safe, sturdy container of some kind. Storage shoe boxes from Ultra Pro, etc. are perfect! We usually have a lot of cool collectors, willing to trade, sell, buy. It's a fun time for any collector or dealer.

xhawke

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

Sorry again, gotta work the Texas Rangers game.
    See ya in July!