What do you people think of this auction?

2005 Contenders Gauranteed Rookie Auto

This is the same seller I got my nice price for 06 Prestige from. I really don`t have much interest in this auction but just want to know if this is a good dutch-style auction.

Only concern is a small one: He flat out lies and says each lot will be $17 but the price is actually $18 with shipping. So thats lie number one. Small one but one none the less. Certainly reading the whole auction was like reading Beyond the Shadows, but I digress. Looks and sounds cool though. He accomplished his goal which was to get you intrested and hooked. Need to get 10 of us here and buy up his lots and see whats really cooking. He also helps his cause by have bidders leave feedback on what they got! The 4 box of Prestige makes me really wanna bid the most not the rc autos. By the way rayny1 what was a good deal on the Prestige? 75 dlvd a box? Just a guess. Hope you hit big with those boxes. The hype will certainly be big!

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ
    Only concern is a small one: He flat out lies and says each lot will be $17 but the price is actually $18 with shipping. So thats lie number one. Small one but one none the less. Certainly reading the whole auction was like reading Beyond the Shadows, but I digress. Looks and sounds cool though. He accomplished his goal which was to get you intrested and hooked. Need to get 10 of us here and buy up his lots and see whats really cooking. He also helps his cause by have bidders leave feedback on what they got! The 4 box of Prestige makes me really wanna bid the most not the rc autos. By the way rayny1 what was a good deal on the Prestige? 75 dlvd a box? Just a guess. Hope you hit big with those boxes. The hype will certainly be big!
    $65.00 dlvrd. Bought 2 boxes at that price($58.49 + $6.50 s/h each)

Its a scam and heres why

these packs are 1 rookie card form the 2005 playoff contenders set.

You will get a base RC card and some people will get autos.

There will be no braylon, no ronnie unless somebody buys at or past the case value. He bought a few cheapies from somewhere to substitue the odds

Jay

Good price. Looking for the Draft Pick Rights Autos. If you hit a Mario Williams please let me know! Thanks.

Don't be surprised if you get a bunch of $10 autos.

Quote Originally Posted by YaoFan11
    I noticed a lot of spelling errors lol
    yeah, that always makes me "nervuss". LOL

Like Prophet said, he bought a few cheap RC's to "fill". Just look at his feedback and check what he bought. I'd stay away, FAR AWAY.