Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tha_shot's Items on eBay

Searching for certain pieces (Iggy, Wade, Paul, N. Robinson)

Title says it all. I will part with some very nice pieces for the right cards like it says on my page.

I have over $2500 BV of cards on my site. Take a look if you have any of the following pieces:

IGGY AUTO - Do not need GU/RC/or #/d cards, just an auto or an auto/Gu
    Wade - Anything over $10, an auto would make my month, maybe even my year (in card highlights)

All Chris Paul (except Press Pass!! + topps baz, topps total...)

All Nate Robinson (except Press Pass, and Topps Total, and Topps Bazooka! I hate those cards)

RAMBLE:
    I know a Wade auto is a lot to ask for, but I could trade a combination of cards and money order, or whatever is needed. I realize they are not going cheap on ebay...and I have spent $488 over the last 60 days according to ebay, which is really about $180 over my budget for that span! But I'm selling a Bird 86 Fleer when it comes back from grading (because it will grade high and command over $300 on ebay, which will allow me to pay off the bill!-I am counting on a BGS 9.5. This card is something to behold!!).

If you collect certain players, let me know, as I do have some new stuff in that is not on the site at all, including some Topps Chrome refractors, and some incoming stuff (I cant recall it all right now).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 03-04 Gold Medallion Dwayne Wade that is a BCCG 10. ARe you intrested?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by softballa04
    I have a 03-04 Gold Medallion Dwayne Wade that is a BCCG 10. ARe you intrested?

I might be. I'll get back to you on that one. What premium does a BCCG 10 carry to BV?...I don't usually get cards graded (though I am getting some done).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most of the time its right at book value. Maybe a dollar or two more some times because the case keeps it protected for the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by softballa04
    Most of the time its right at book value. Maybe a dollar or two more some times because the case keeps it protected for the future.

OK then. BV is apparently $30.

What were you interested in from my site? I have a double of a 73-74 Wilt I got in today that is in pretty good condition (PSA 6-7 if graded) BV $25. I am not trying to push that on you, merely mentioning that I do have that vintage piece for trade or sale since I have two of them. I also, of course, have more modern cards.

Check my site and let me know

http://www.freewebs.com/nene_hilario

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See codster48's Items on eBay

i have a 03-04 rookie matrix d wade mini jersey
    lmk looking to sell thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

nene I like your 86-87 stuff. I'm guessing its part of your pc but since this wade would probably going to the pc as weel i didint know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SOFTBALLA is a great trader! :new_all_c HEHE, i love that new icon.

I am getting a nice Wade card and he is getting a Drexler RC for his set! And there were ancillary cards, but that is the main part of our deal :)

I would like to think Wade is kind of Drexler-esque. He is that good. Drexler, he was better than Wade is RIGHT NOW. Tough to realize, but he was. For a couple years he was 2nd only to MJ.

I rationalized by saying " well , i still have drexler's second year, and third year for that matter, cards." and that's good enough? No. I'll be buying a Drexler Star XRC when I get some more money. That's why I just accepted a second job! lol... :icon_evil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by kg21
    i have a 03-04 rookie matrix d wade mini jersey
    lmk looking to sell thanks

I dont like that specific card. I've seen it before. But thanks for looking. I just don't like matrix cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

Need some 05-06 Topps chrome refractors #'d to 999...lmk what you have...thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast