Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    yes, day 1 starts the next business day after they receive it. 20 days is for business days only (Mon-Fri). Looks like March 29 is a BGS holiday so that won't count as a day.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

*Delete, nothing here folks.
    Last edited by shade459; 03-23-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Mailed out this AM

RA039943592US
    Sweet, Thanks for the update Roger!

Also, if you want a pm reminder when subs come up post here to be put on reminder list

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Also, if you want a pm reminder when subs come up post here to be put on reminder list
    I will be gone here in the morning for the next two weeks on vacation, but put me on the list! :)

AAAAAAGGGHGHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I don't know why, but I'm so excited! lol I'd love to get a PM when subs come up here.
    thanks man
    I almost feel naked having almost 1/3 of my inventory sv wise out to be graded! Of course, I still have plenty more I'll submit for the next group grading, this is a great idea
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

I would love a pm when grades are in

The tracking # doesn't show any updates. Has day 1 started yet?

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    The tracking # doesn't show any updates. Has day 1 started yet?
    I won't know day 1 until it shows in USPS.com or I get the confirmation email from BGS.

can you put me on the reminder list for next submissions?
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast