Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
    Remember when BGS used to ship larger orders in their own "BGS" boxes. I wonder if they still do that? I'd love to get my hands on a few of those boxes. I have a few, but I will say they have seen their better days
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Darn, tried to look mine up but no luck.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Guess I'll check again tomorrow to see if it updates on the USPS site, anybody else have a problem trying to look up their tracking?

Got my cards back today, will get some scan up later this evening.

Very pleased as always, one case does have a very unfortunate and unappealing scratch though (Thanks Beckett).

Well heres my haul.

Topps Yzerman rookie (got 2 8.5's and 3 8's, only scanned one of them)

Mario Lemieux Topps rookie

Sergei Bobrovsky The Cup rookie (Bad corners hurt the overall but I knew ahead of time that it wouldn't grade well)

Sergei Bobrovsky Black Diamond Ruby Rookie /100

Sergei Bobrovsky Young Guns Exclusive /100

Sergei Bobrovsky Nameplate 1/1

Looking good! If everyone else can post pics Doniceage can probably get a video put together of all the cards graded and upload it to the SCF you tube channel.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Got mine today. I'll get pics up later tonight
    COMC http://www.comc.com/Users/jprt80,i12

here are mine.

RGII has some surface scratches from the s in strata down to his helmet then a small scratch patch to the left of quarterback
    Always looking for
    Anything Byron Chamberlain(FB) Joe Bisenius(BB) Ken Griffey Jr RC, GU, Autos, & BGS(BB)

I don't ship to countries outside the US.

Here are scans of mine

COMC http://www.comc.com/Users/jprt80,i12

I have a problem with a couple.

My Alfred Morris has a big chunk of slab missing, and my 2004 Eli Manning Bowman Chrome gold has a piece of cardboard or saw dust or something stuck inside the slab.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast