Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never thought i'd ever get a fighting chance at getting one of these cuts...

My overall goal is to one day have in hand an authenticated autograph of every hall of famer, both builders and players. I've been lucky in my in my quest so far, already having found a Lord Stanley for my collection. There are a group of elite old timers that i just don't expect to ever grab without spending a mini fortune, let alone just be lucky enough to get a shot at any of them, so when one pops up i make an attempt to buy it. Tonight was one of those lucky nights. After a short negotiation, i am now the official owner of this card...

Dominion Cyclone Taylor Cut auto!!!!!!

Next up, Lalonde, Vezina, or Morenz!!!! god willing i will have time to accomplish my goal, likely being the only 26 year old in the market going after strickly the old timer stuff. Thanks for the look!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Huge addition Isaac. Amazing looking piece

Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Holy Mother, Isaac, that is just so HUGE. And it's a beautiful card to boot, not like some paper cuts.............A little painful that they cut the Fred W out of it tho. Congrats mannnn!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on your pick-up. A few more Taylor's have surfaced over the past few years but he's still not an easy auto to get. Have you already got a Bill Barilko auto in your collection? - he's another "not easy" auto to obtain. If/when you go for your Morenz (just my two-cents) but try and get the full cut signature, where he actually signs it "Howie", as opposed to just "H." - they are considerably more difficult to obtain.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome card. Good luck searching for the rest of your HOF autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Very Very impressive.

You said next was possibly Vezina. Does he even have a cut auto out there?

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they exist, just not many out there. No i do not own Barilko, never had a good shot at grabbing one. As for Morenz i had a shot at the Enshrined one, he signed H Morenz, and also the auto was over red bacground so the auto wasn't that clear. I'd be happy with any Morenz cut i can get tho, not many options out there in the card world. I do own backup cuts on papers sticks and programs that i bought off classic auctions, so in 10 years if i never find any i can always hire someone to design cards i'd put my own cuts in the cards then get the authenticated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

Super nice pickup but, I can't stop staring at that Orr card avatar of yours!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Thats a great card...im negotiating for a Vezina as we speak...Great pickup

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you ever get 2 Vezina's don't be shy to share! lol good luck with your card. Anyone see the SGC 7 Vezina rookie on classic auctions right now? Now that is a solid investment for those who can afford it. Thats a little outta my range still :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast