Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See azia080902's Items on eBay

WTTF: Andre Johnson, Domanick Davis, Bennie Joppru, Jabar Gaffney, and David Carr....

mainly looking for the players listed above. will also trade for any current cowboys rookies, or any current longhorns that are in the league(casey hampton, corey redding, chris simms, etc....). i am new to the board, but have over 70 successful trades at the bench under the same username. i also have flawless ebay feedback. plenty of ref's here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maxwells_house_of_cards_and_collectibles's Items on eBay

i have andre johnsons' 03 flair flair connection #124 6/125 bv 40
    lmk if interested. Thanks

SCF Rewards

maxx..........

thanks for the quick reply. i am very interested in that card. i am afraid i have no portis stuff though. do you only collect football. i have some nice baseball stuff as well. i laso have a little basketball. plmk what else you collect. thanks......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maxwells_house_of_cards_and_collectibles's Items on eBay

nope football is about all I collect. and portis is about all i'm really looking for at the moment. Unless you have mcfarlane football sports picks. lm Thanks, T.W.

SCF Rewards

HEY.....

THAT'S COOL. I WILL SEE IF I CAN GET MY HANDS ON ANY PORTIS STUFF, BECAUSE I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THE JOHNSON. I WILL BE GOING TO THE CARD SHOP LATER THIS WEEK. I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH. THANKS......