Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you are serious about trading click here.

I'm not going to waste my time typing up a trade list because 99% of the time it is a waste. Check my list or www.freewebs.com/magicdonjuan to see if there is anything there. If you are looking for a particular player or team, let me know because I don't have all my cards listed on my list or web site.

2. Kronozio
    I feel your pain. I put out my list and I get 1 or 2 replies and they both want a 100 auto and have nothing but collectors edge gu to trade. Anyway, how much is the leaf limited priest holmes? Also the ronnie brown jersey. You can check my page if you want. thanks

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/sk1222.html

sk1222- the holmes books for $80 and the Brown books for $20 I believe. I will have to double check though. I will take a look at your site right now.

I like several of your cards sk1222. I know I need the Ahmad Carrol Bowman auto. What does it book for?

Please check my list for these:
    Priest Holmes 2003 Leaf Limited Thread at the Half Jersey/auto /50
    William Perry 2005 Topps All-American

atrain- I will check right now to see what I have for ya. Would You be willing to trade the Larry Johnson auto? I will give my left kidney for it.

yeah, he's pretty horrible. He went to school at Arkansas so I collect him.
    atrain- I know a have a Plummer 05 Finest blue refractor /199, other than that I don't think I have much from the 2nd Best team in the AFC West. I could spare a Cedric Cobbs auto or rookie if you want. Even though you probally didn't even know he was on the roster. It's weird. I was checking out the Broncos roster and noticed I know a guy that is on there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast