Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Anyone buying ip/ttm autos?

I have over 200+ ip/ttm successes and I want to thin some stuff out, anyone interested in buying or trading for certified autos? Here's some major players I have:

Football: Peyton manning, terry bradshaw(2), warren moon, Dan fouts, Lawrence Taylor, Herschel walker, and bob griese

Baseball: ryne sandberg, al kaline(2), josh Hamilton(3), wade boggs, Rollie fingers, Stephen strasburg, miguel cabrera, Troy Tulowitzki, and Jason giambi(mcfarlane)

Basketball: Robert Parrish, joe dumars (2), Robert Parrish, Nate archibald, jason kidd(mcfarlane), and dirk nowitzki(mcfarlane)

Hockey: Jonathon toews, John bucyk, bobby hull(mcfarlane), Chris pronger(mcfarlane), Jeremy roenick(mcfarlane), joe thornton(mcfarlane), al macinnis(mcfarlane), nick lidstrom(mcfarlane), Brett hull (mcfarlane), John leclair (mcfarlane and card).

LMK if you're interested

Country

Anyoneee? Have jerseys signed by Pudge Rodriguez that I'm looking to sell, dont have coa but have pictures of both of us together during spring training. LMK!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much for the pudge??
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

Country

How much for the pudge??

Pm sent to you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Would be a lot easier if you posted prices and card brands/item.

Country

Would be a lot easier if you posted prices and card brands/item.

How about this, you tell me who/what you're interested in, I send you a pic and a price and we all go home happy

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about this, you tell me who/what you're interested in, I send you a pic and a price and we all go home happy

Most people don't waste their time when they have to ask for stuff they might want.