Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for ANY/ALL SP Authentic Rookie patch/autos! ANY year! ANY player!

I am looking for ANY patch/auto from SP Authentic. The player? Doesn't matter. The year? Patch quality? Value? Doesn't matter. My only qualifications are:

1. It must be in good condition.
    2. I'm only looking for patch/autos. Not the old GU-only deals, or the base autos.

Also, please skip the step of asking me if I'd be interested in a particular card. As long as it fits the above criteria, I want it. Just let me know what you'd like for it, and you may also want to make a full want list in case I'd need to make a counter-offer.

Now that all being said, I'm not going to break the bank for Maurice Clarett or similar players. I'll still trade by BV for them, but don't expect to get the new, hot player for them, either.

EDIT: I ask that folks make the initial offer. You can jump right to that step if you'd like, because you don't really need to check and see if I'm interested.
    Last edited by WestCoastSkinsFan; 02-23-2013 at 11:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

CMB I have a bunch of sweet ones for sale or trade. LMK, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

34bojackson16 - Like I mention in the thread, I am interested in all of the patch/autos, regardless of player.

What of mine did you want in return? Let me know specifically what type of trade you might like to do, if you could.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

I am down for a big trade or a small 1 for 1 trade. I like the following:
    Payton Manning SPA Retro auto
    Joe Montana auto (either one)
    Earl Campbell auto ( either one)
    barry Sanders auto
    George Musso Cut auto
    Matt Leinart Letterman auto K
    Donnie Avery Letterman auto E
    Brandon Marshall Bowman Chrome auto
    Greg Salas Contenders auto x2
    Roddy White Bowman auto
    Roddy White Press Pass GU

LMK, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

34BoJackson16 - Sorry for the lack of clarity on my end, but I do ask that folks make the initial offer. I'm happy to make a counter-offer based on your list if needed. Just one note though! The Peyton Manning auto is likely NFT.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

34BoJackson16 - Sorry for the lack of clarity on my end, but I do ask that folks make the initial offer. I'm happy to make a counter-offer based on your list if needed. Just one note though! The Peyton Manning auto is likely NFT.

Sorry about that. Is everything I listed for trade? How do you trade BV, SV? I am down for whatever is fair. LMK and I will make an offer. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

34BoJackson16 - I trade by BV generally. And yes, everything other than the Peyton is available, but if we're talking iffy players on the SPAs, stuff like the Montana and Sanders and the like aren't going to happen. Just within reason, I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

PM coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone today?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

dont have any of those but ru looking for any others like UD signature letterman as i have 2?
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast