Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Hey I can use these lions cards of yours.
    2012 Ryan Broyles Bowman RC Auto
    2012 Ryan Broyles Strata RC Auto
    2012 Ryan Broyles Topps Prime Level 5 RC Auto/Quad /780
    2011 Mikel Leshoure Plates & Patches RC Auto/Jsy /499
    Got some Redskins and other stuff in my bucket. Give it a look and let me know.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Hey I can use these lions cards of yours.
    2012 Ryan Broyles Bowman RC Auto
    2012 Ryan Broyles Strata RC Auto
    2012 Ryan Broyles Topps Prime Level 5 RC Auto/Quad /780
    2011 Mikel Leshoure Plates & Patches RC Auto/Jsy /499
    Got some Redskins and other stuff in my bucket. Give it a look and let me know.
    I didn't see any Redskins AUto's unless I was looking at the wrong spot... I seen Game/used , but wasn't trying to trade auto's for Games used unless it is RG3..

    Thanks

    Barrett~
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Do you want/need: 2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Jerseys #19 C. Bailey/ S. Davis/ D. McCants (/1640)
    Wantlists ---- NFL: ALL Kansas City Chiefs 1990-current (including D. Thomas, T. Gonzalez, P. Holmes, J. Montana, M. Allen, T. Green, D. Savage, J. Charles, etc)
    NFL: Ronald Moore (93-98), Rocky Calmus (02-05), J. Blackmon, B. Weeden, K. Hunter, D. Bryant, B. Pettigrew, K. Toston, M. Martin, Barry Sanders, etc
    NBA: OKC Thunder, Allen Iverson, Charles Barkley, J. Starks, etc....MLB: KC Royals

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibbs29KC View Post
    Do you want/need: 2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Jerseys #19 C. Bailey/ S. Davis/ D. McCants (/1640)
    No Thank you .. Looking for current Redskins ... or old retired Redskins ... Thanks

    Barrett~
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    bump
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  6. #26
    2011 Von Miller Contenders RC Auto Ticket
    cml polz

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    2011 Von Miller Contenders RC Auto Ticket
    cml polz
    Didn't see anything Current Redskins ... You have something not listed?

    Barret~
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  8. #28
    I don't know if you'll like this but I have a 2011 topps chrome atomic RC /139 Ryan kerrigan

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    I don't know if you'll like this but I have a 2011 topps chrome atomic RC /139 Ryan kerrigan
    Could be ... What is your asking price for it ?
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •