Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

I haven't liked Dawyne Wade dating back to his day at Marquette.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I used to despise Glen Davis. Even before that game winner he hit against the Magic in the playoffs. When I heard the Magic traded Bass for him I nearly cried lol. Now I've eased my hatred on him and am comfortable seeing him in a Magic jersey. Ayo baby!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

V
    I used to despise Glen Davis. Even before that game winner he hit against the Magic in the playoffs. When I heard the Magic traded Bass for him I nearly cried lol. Now I've eased my hatred on him and am comfortable seeing him in a Magic jersey. Ayo baby!

Very Funny, and sad that you have to live with now injury prone Davis.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about Kobe? did he say that he would not play for any other team than the Lakers, What team originally drafted Him. I would say he is one of the worst villains.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hate to say, I think he, Wade, is a very good player. One fault is that I think he travels, so it looks like it, way to much. Feel sorry in a way, having to play now with Lebron. Shame to be a Robin instead of Batman

Wade has also become dirty over the last couple of years. One exampls is when he kneed Ramon Sessions in the man hood.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about Kobe? did he say that he would not play for any other team than the Lakers, What team originally drafted Him. I would say he is one of the worst villains.

Wasn't it the Hornets?
    It was a pretty ™™™™™™ move. But he got away with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry again, Another reason why I hate the Lakers. Yet I did regret selling all my Kobe rcs.
    Did not Chris Paul do the same thing??

Any more hated or loved villains??
    Wasn't it the Hornets?
    It was a pretty ™™™™™™ move. But he got away with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Vince carter and how he left the raptors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do agree with you on Carter, but the deal was warranted. Raptors were really not getting him help. The worst Villain is Lebron, leaving Cleavland in the lurch. And to think Cleavland would like to have him back. If that is so they deserve what they get. Do not know if they would have Kyrie if Lebron would still be there.
    Vince carter and how he left the raptors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12