Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brock Osweiler Contenders auto FT

Got this guy in yesterday night. Checking buckets, lmk if you're interested. :)

Haven't had a chance to scan yet, I'm at work now, so can't do it here.

I will scan tonight though. :) Trader will see exactly what they'd be getting before the deal's done. :)

The card is fine though, no flaws. It's the base auto in a white jersey.

Also, I'd LOVE a nice Barry insert from the '90's...so if you have any, lmk! :)

Thanks!

**EDIT**
    Here's the card -

Last edited by Monsterx; 03-19-2013 at 05:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I definitely need the Brock...and I have a decent little stack of 90's era Barry inserts. When I get home tonight, I'll scan some of them up and shoot them over to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good dude. How bout just a list though, no need to scan em all. :)

I definitely need the Brock...and I have a decent little stack of 90's era Barry inserts. When I get home tonight, I'll scan some of them up and shoot them over to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That'll work. I've had this stack of Barrys for a while...but few traders are into the old 90s inserts anymore. I love 'em...have Elways for days, some of my favorite cards. Anyway, I'll put a list together tonight.

Thanks!

Sounds good dude. How bout just a list though, no need to scan em all. :)

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See tego2mc's Items on eBay

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (27)
    Country
    See andykw1's Items on eBay

give me a look please. i also have some 90's sanders stuff, check the "HOFER BASE" folder and anything else you want

SCF Rewards
    Country

give me a look please. i also have some 90's sanders stuff, check the "HOFER BASE" folder and anything else you want

Nothing for the Osweiler, just can't match stuff up. Lots of nice stuff though man...would LOVE that Calvin!!

What is the Barry with Wolverine from X-Men in the background? If it's sv is around the Osweiler, I'd do it...

And if Osweiler pulls a Rodgers after Peyton retires, you'll have a gold mine! Nice collection!

Tego - PM returned
    Last edited by Monsterx; 03-19-2013 at 06:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (27)
    Country

Nothing for the Osweiler, just can't match stuff up. Lots of nice stuff though man...would LOVE that Calvin!!

What is the Barry with Wolverine from X-Men in the background? If it's sv is around the Osweiler, I'd do it...

And if Osweiler pulls a Rodgers after Peyton retires, you'll have a gold mine! Nice collection!

Tego - PM returned

That is Metal Universe i think, it is an insert, but probably not worth $25-$30. I have some more not scanned at home. I will look and give you a list. Thanks for the compliment, i hope he does well after Peyton leaves.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (27)
    Country

Tego - PM returned

The ones I have are a motion vision and a clear shots. PayPal is loaded if you want a card PayPal deal. I have this to throw in with any sanders you want. The book value is there with the 2 listed but they dont sell for a lot. can also throw this in;
    Last edited by boetie84067; 03-20-2013 at 10:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went through my stuff and I must have moved the better inserts I had, because the list isn't very impressive.

1994 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders Prizes #R12 Barry Sanders $1.25 $3.00
    1994 Stadium Club #71 Barry Sanders CT $0.50 $1.25
    1995 Score Red Siege #2 Barry Sanders $5.00 $10.00
    1995 Fleer Flair Preview #10 Barry Sanders $1.25 $3.00
    2004 Topps Hall of Fame Class of 2004 #BS Barry Sanders $3.00 $8.00
    1992 Action Packed All-Madden #5 Barry Sanders $0.75 $2.00
    1994 Collector's Choice Crash the Game #C16B Barry Sanders WIN B $1.50 $4.00
    1996 Collector's Choice MVPs #M16 Barry Sanders $1.00 $2.00
    1995 Fleer Gridiron Leaders #5 Barry Sanders $1.00 $2.00

Would love to bring in the Osweiler, so my bucket is open...but not sure I have any of your wants.

Thanks,
    jim