Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Nicest card in your collection?

Let' see them! What is your best card, whether it's th emost expensive, rarest, or has the most signifigance to you, for whatever reason, whatever card it is...show it off!

This is my best card...before you laugh please note my collection is only 3 weeks old...

Dan Orlovsky Leaf limited PLatnium 1/1!

That isnt a bad card for a new collector, my favorite card would have to be this...

01 UD Game gear Chad Johnson Rookie auto (Not very expensive but a nice alyout and my gavorite player)

andrew

2002 SP Legendary Cuts Vince Lombardi Cut Signature

followed closely by

2005 UD Legends Legends of the Hall Barry Sanders Autograph #'d 13/25

both of them pulled out of random packs by me :)

-Russ

My best in football isn't that great. It's weird; I have much better cards in hockey, baseball even basketball. Yet hockey and football are probably tied for my favorite sports. I need to get on the (foot)ball!

Anyway, my best football card is my '89 Topps Traded Barry Sanders rookie
    (monetarily worthless, I know)

It's Barry sitting on a bench. Gee, Topps, what a great idea for a card photo! That really captures Sanders' dynamic moves.

2001 SP Authentic Alge Crumpler AU RC/500

Not worth too much, but I'm sure you can guess why it's my favorite and in my eyes best card.

Number 1: My unopened pack of 1976 Topps Football, with a grade of 8
    second, my 1984 topps cello pack graded 9.5
    Third, 2001 Topps Chrome Walter Payton RC Reprint Jersey (Orange)

2004 ud legends joe namath immortal inscriptions sn/45

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast