Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW WANT***** 2005 sp authentic autos!! ANY***trading/buying!

I am looking for any 2005 sp authentic baseball autos. LMK I will buy but it would have to be on the lower end but I will buy. i am also trading. LMK I really want to build the collection up,
    Mike

Well, I have this:

2005 SP Authentic Autograph Melvin Mora #/475

Do you have any autos in the $15 area to trade other than the 4 listed on your site?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

bdrr: no other autos only whats listed. i can buy it for ebay rate although i dont really like his auto.

I have a derrek lee out of /350..plmk if you can buy for $15

I saw one end about 2 weeks ago and it was at 8.00. i can offer only about 7.00 but again in about a week i will be able to offer more. **********Also guys im collecting Khalil Greene now autos/gu thats it no inserts/rc's or #ed unless /5 or less. LMK*********

Quote Originally Posted by cubs fan!
    I am looking for any 2005 sp authentic baseball autos. LMK I will buy but it would have to be on the lower end but I will buy. i am also trading. LMK I really want to build the collection up,
    Mike
    I have a 2005 SP Authentic Cesar Izturis Autograph (289/550) and a 2005 SPx Brandon Inge Autograph (386/350). Check out my tradelist: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=189169

Quote Originally Posted by cubs fan!
    Mrbaseball: What do you want on the Cezar Isturiz auto?
    Cubs Fan, would you trade me your Troy Glaus Clubhouse Jersey and the Roger Maris /500 insert for my 2005 SP Authentic Cesar Isturis Autograph /550

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast