Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Selling Starting lineups and cards

I am looking to sell these starting lineups, and can add my Bosh Auto RC and others to it if needed. They are (all unopened)

Lebron James Series 5 McFarlane figure
    Kareem Abdoul Jabbar "Timeless Legends"
    Scottie Pippen 1997
    Cedric Ceballos Headliners figure
    Vin Baker Headliners figure
    Horace Grant Headlines Figure

I would like to find a way to ship all them, and A Chris Bosh Bowman Signature Auto GU RC and all other cards mentioned in my post about the Bosh to someone for $45. I can actual go $40 paypal shipped (so I get around $37 or so, and profit around $30 total after shipping. Please let me know if interested. Thanks
    -Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding Kevin Mchale/Larry Bird 1997 starting lineup "Classic Doubles" plus a Shawn Bradley Headliner. Still same price, all the items above +the Bosh Auto GU RC +jermaine Oneal PSA 9 Finest RC and all the other inserts, just $40 shipped.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blinky-81's Items on eBay

Hey, I need that Shawn Bradley headliner you have if it's still in the original package? Is there something I could trade you for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could sell it seperately for like $5 paypal. It is still in its original box and everything. The only problem is its shaped odd and might cost a little to ship, so I would need $5 to make it worthwhile. plmk