Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini Prizm Info

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Prizm Info

I called Panini today and asked the short print on basketball green prizm. The guy said 99 each is the short print, then quickly, and I mean quickly, said it will not be announced to the public. Interesting, Ain't it? Do you think honest mistake or quick cover up? I encourage you to call and ask, and tell us what they said.
    Last edited by hammybone; 02-27-2013 at 07:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Taking that word, it sounds about right. There isn't a huge retail presence with that product - I could not find any at my retail stores in a city of 50,000 people - but these fell at a high enough rate that I figured they had a higher print run than the hobby golds.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I was hoping to get a prizm retail box from dacardworld but they just sold out before I was able to complete my order. Loving the look of the green prizms. Does anyone think they will get more stock? I'm about to email them directly to find out. There might not be too many boxes left haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i bought a retail box for 110, way too much for retail haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really out of 99, really. Are you sure about this? I would think if it was that low they would have numbered them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

PANINI doesn't release how many are in a SP run, my buddy who owns a shop and sits in on calls with Panini and that question get brought up a lot and they wont say the exact number of the SP. I'd rather them just number the cards than say its a SP.