Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will be there as an All-Access Super VIP.

If anyone is looking to sell their VIP auto tickets, please let me know. I am willing to buy them, or trade my promo sets for them as well.
    Last edited by themanishere; 06-26-2013 at 09:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

Anyone interested in rooming together, me and kcarter are thinking of getting a suite or something nicer....and trying to go 4 ways on it..... So if any of you guys are interested please feel free to pm me....and you guys are more than Welcome to ask tony and don...they'll vouch for me that im a half way decent guy......at least I hope they think so...hahah
    Always ready to strike a deal so don't hesitate to ask Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

F_o_t_w !!!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone interested in rooming together, me and kcarter are thinking of getting a suite or something nicer....and trying to go 4 ways on it..... So if any of you guys are interested please feel free to pm me....and you guys are more than Welcome to ask tony and don...they'll vouch for me that im a half way decent guy......at least I hope they think so...hahah

Yeah, will vouch or ya.

Don

BANNED

Country

'
    A suite to bring all the hot card collecting babes back to for a night of debauchery and trading?? >.<

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (284)
    Country

Anyone know the area well? Will be driving from the south coming up I-55 and was wondering how bad traffic is being that close to the airport? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    All I know is the Wax Pack group will be coming from Arlington Heights area so we'll be taking side roads to get there just 33 days til show begins & Enigma please no holes in socks for F_O_T_W!!!!! Cause I don't want to be blamed for depleting the ozone *lol* jk man just don't forget to bring my box of Pro-Mold PC18II for a Gus Bell.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK ANNOUNCES 34TH NATIONAL PROMOTIONS
    VIPS TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE SIX-CARD SET FEATURING JORDAN, THOMAS, TOEWS, GRETZKY, JAMES & WOODS

REDEMPTION PROGRAM TO OFFER "MYSTERY PACKS" WITH AUTOGRAPH CARDS

The National Sports Collectors Convention is one of the biggest shows of the year for Upper Deck and if this year’s show is anything like last year's event, collectors are in store for an amazing time courtesy of Upper Deck. Upper Deck has an awesome line-up of events for the 2013 National in Chicago from July 31-August 4, 2013. Listed below is almost everything you need to know about what Upper Deck has planned for the 2013 National Sports Collectors Convention.

VIP Set- Upper Deck is producing a special six (6) card set of the company’s top spokesmen and legendary Chicago players available only to VIP and SuperVIP ticket holders. Order your tickets today to score the limited-edition set featuring Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Tiger Woods, Jonathan Toews, Frank Thomas and LeBron James.

Upper Deck Wrapper Redemption Program – Collectors just need to purchase five (5) packs of 2013 SPx Football, 2013 Upper Deck Football (Hobby), 2012-13 SP Authentic Basketball, 2012-13 NHL SP Authentic or 2013 Goodwin Champions OR two (2) packs of 2012 Fleer Retro Football, 2012-13 NHL Fleer Retro or 2012-13 Fleer Retro Basketball to receive one (1) 2013 Upper Deck National Sports Collectors Convention Pack. These five (5) card packs must be purchased from a Certified Diamond Dealer who will provide collectors with an Upper Deck issued voucher for the redemption program. The program will begin at different times each day starting on Thursday and run as long as supplies last. Collectors can take advantage of the promotion up to four times per person, per day.
    Thursday: Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Packs will include Rory McIlroy, Mark McGwire, Troy Glaus, Jonathan Toews and Cheyenne Woods Friday: Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Packs will include LeBron James, Tony Cingrani, Wayne Gretzky, Tony Gwynn and Brandon Saad. Saturday: Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Packs will include Tiger Woods, Bobby Hull, Reggie Jackson, Pete Incaviglia and Ken Griffey Jr. Sunday: Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Packs will include Michael Jordan, Frank Thomas, Patrick Kane, Darryl Strawberry and Jim Abbott.
    What really makes this promotion compelling however are the autographs inserted randomly into these packs from some of the biggest names in sports today. Here are a couple of the cards you could get.

Upper Deck is planning many other exciting promotions at the National.

Case Breaker
    Upper Deck Authenticated
    Expired Redemption Raffle
    Draw Your Own Trading Card & Decoy Toss Challenge
    Upper Deck Signature Challenge
    Notre Dame Pack War & Tailgate
    Daily Upper Deck Free Raffle
    Cards2Kids
    Upper Deck's "What's the Big Idea?" Promotion
    For details on these and other Upper Deck information, please visit their blog at http://upperdeckblog.com/

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

I live less than a half hour away so will probably be going Thursday or Friday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I live less than a half hour away so will probably be going Thursday or Friday

See ya there.

Don

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast