Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Dont ya worry ya ice head off there Doniceage you will be guarenteed the best side seat from the show talkers of me and Loqtus as well some new assistances from Yazfan71 and 1st timer Spuds1961 to give ya more insights then you can imagine about the show. I am looking forward to this years show especially what the 4 of the group we have planned.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be going with my two boys for the weekend. Can't wait!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

ISA will have a booth there!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wish you the best in showcasing your grading service against the other grading services out there. Do you know what booth number is, if folks wish to stop by?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

My and buddy will be attending this year. Will be our first National. And we plan on doing a little bit of everything that the National has to offer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF is planning to have a booth again this year. Should that happen, there should be space left over if some members are interested in setting up for a fraction of the booth cost. Drop me a PM if interested and around about how much space you might need.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Engima ya want me to have a banner since last year people couldnt locate the booth after numerious rantings people made also did ya check to see if Doniceage has any of the shirts still I got made up from last year still and let me know and I can get the banner done for the National and also dont forget to bring a box of PC5II & PC18II Pro-Molds 1" screwdowns for my friend Gus. I know Ill be wearing my shirt opening night again so I can be spotted in the crowd. Also can we keep our lunches with you guys at the booth we promise to make extra sandwiches if you like.

Dubmoney23 you and your friend as well spuds1961 will really enjoy it I am sure of it as a veteran of 7 Nationals you plaining to come opening night if so let me know via PM and Ill make room for ya at our special table
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 03-05-2013 at 01:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If all things work out, I plan on stopping in for a day or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

I am in for 2 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm planning on going. Anyone know of good hotel near by?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast