Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: H & P boxes #55-60

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

H & P boxes #55-60

I am still in love with this stuff, and according to my calculations, I finished off my 60th box at the shop today. Our resident set collector Mike was there too, so it was nice chatting with him, the boxes even produced some hits that he still needed!

The only card I have yet to pull from those 60 boxes is a Complete Jersey, I'm probably going to keep picking at these until I do, or my LCS's supply runs out. No MTO either, but I'm not counting that.

Still a load of fun, Dr. Price and Co. you did a great job, this is the most I've ever busted of a single product from any manufacturer.

Here were the hits of my 5 boxes, minus a couple of hits that went to Mike.

Ryan Murray Top Prospects GOLD Patch /10-Mike K, if you still need it, give me a shout

Jonathan Drouin Subway Super Series Game Used Patch Silver /10

Jeremy Gregoire Game Used Jersey GOLD /10
    -This thing is ridiculous, I had to put it in a 130pt just to fit the bulge.

Garret Sparks Game Used Number Black /6

Max Domi Game Used Number Black /6

Scott Harrington Game Used Patch Black /25

Seth Griffin SSS Jersey & Auto Silver /40

Country
    See grisroy's Items on eBay

Nice looking stuff! If you have any Ryan Murphy's left over from your other breaks, please let me know! Particularly the auto...

Cam

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

MUST SEND FIRST

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See anto93poirier11's Items on eBay

you trade ?