Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Agree, if anything it would make it less valuable to me

Personal preference answers don't help the OP. Unless you're submitting a purchase offer along with your opinion.

Does it make the card more valuable? In most cases yes, but as a 1/1 it's already worth "whatever someone will pay," so it's unlikely you would see more than a few dollars increase in offers over selling it ungraded. In fact, as a couple replies have stated, you may even hurt your market by excluding the people who don't deal in graded cards. Personally, I wouldn't grade this unless it were in ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS condition, and I like graded cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

first off welcome to SCF, secondly only buy Panini or ITG lol. look forward to seeing this card

I would cut that recommendation back to just ITG if that's the argument. Panini has a ton of damaged material coming out of both packs and redemptions, and their attitude seems to be "let it go and see how many people complain."

QC continues to suffer in an industry that is already hurting from the lockout and the NHLPA decision on the 2012 rookie class. I just don't get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12