Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Sens Finally Had Enough Of Rinaldo - Alfie Gives Him The Lumber

Old Time Hockey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome....
    its just too bad rinaldo wasnt injured, would hve been nice if it ended his career
    not trying to sound classless, but rinaldo has no place in this league

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Rinaldo should be fined for that. Cheap shot by cheap dirtbag.

Kudos to Alfie. I just wish it would've been harder. Can't stand Rinaldo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thought it was kind of silly Alfredsson got the boot. Pretty much ended any chance of the Sens coming back. Although it was kind of funny to see Rinaldo turtle with big bad Alfie coming after him.

Any thoughts on a suspension for Zolnierczyk? Especially considering it's the second time he's done that in as many games....

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

....The responses on here are classless... I'm actually kinda appalled... There is no place in the game for crosschecking to the face and head of another player, regardless of who the player is... Its one thing to talk about the game possible suspensions and such. The Senators have employed some of the biggest goons over the last 10 years, yet all the sudden people want to hate on Rinaldo?! Zac is 5'10" 170lbs soaking wet, the fact "Big bad Alfie" has to use a stick to go after him...which not only shows no class....it shows no guts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

....The responses on here are classless... I'm actually kinda appalled... There is no place in the game for crosschecking to the face and head of another player, regardless of who the player is... Its one thing to talk about the game possible suspensions and such. The Senators have employed some of the biggest goons over the last 10 years, yet all the sudden people want to hate on Rinaldo?! Zac is 5'10" 170lbs soaking wet, the fact "Big bad Alfie" has to use a stick to go after him...which not only shows no class....it shows no guts.

classless players dont get treated with class....plain and simple. you dont want crosschecks to the face,?dont go hitting people from behind then

rinaldo got what was coming to him

id pay big money to see rinaldos career ended
    same goes for neil, probably even more money to see neils career ended

dont get me started with cooke

by the way
    im not defending the actions, cc to the face is indeed gutless, and alfreddsson will probably have to back it up next game with neil, its just that regarding the involved party(rinaldo) i dont really care, because i have no doubt in my mind rinaldo would, and has done the same thing
    Last edited by bojohnson; 03-02-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

classless players dont get treated with class....plain and simple. you dont want crosschecks to the face,?dont go hitting people from behind then

rinaldo got what was coming to him

id pay big money to see rinaldos career ended
    same goes for neil, probably even more money to see neils career ended

dont get me started with cooke

fight like a man.... don't throw lumber... Many other ways to address a hit you deem questionable, an intentional crosscheck to the head SHOULDN'T be one of them... It was a penalty, but certainly not a "cheap shot"...Its a fast paced game with hitting... If anyone should know that, its Alfie, who would be eligible for AARP this year if he lived in the States.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

I don't think Alfie deserved the 5 and a game but he definitely deserved a penalty as much as Rinaldo. Both plays were dirty, Rinaldo just started it and Alfie was sticking up for Phillips. He's the captain I suppose that is what he is supposed to do.

BANNED

Country

That will be reviewed. Alfredsson gave him a garden-variety high stick. That should not have been a major. Decidedly poor refereeing.

BANNED

Country

Stop being so precious, it's a message board on the internet. It's not real. Besides nobody cares if you are appalled. Rinaldo was playing a very dirty game, he got his comeuppance.
    Last edited by centrehice; 03-02-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast