Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

98-99 flair showcase!!!!! Amazing pull! Decided to bust it!

I got a 9.5 as of 2 days ago! I herd the grades and was estatic!

I just pulled this last night, after I traded to get this box I was leaning towards selling it well I got home from my double header baseball game last night(that was 30 degrees!) and I decided to bust after staring at it for 5 days lol. My question is what is the sale value of the Kobe? And to me it looks like its in perfect condition, so how much more money could I get if I get it graded? I really need some help with this card. I know its valuable and I am ecstatic!

Wow!
    Here are the rest of the highights:
    /1000

Last edited by UNCrolltide4; 04-25-2013 at 08:07 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

WOW that is an amazing pull. If you think it would grade at least a 9, I would say definitely sent it in to be graded.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW that is an amazing pull. If you think it would grade at least a 9, I would say definitely sent it in to be graded.

I am! I personally think it can grade a 10 I see no flaws but then again I have never had a card graded before so we will see! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow great pull on Kobe, obviously if you get it graded it would be worth more especially if it grades out to 9.5 etc. Also there are only a few of these out there so it should sell either way for a couple hundred if not thousands. IMO you should put it at a high BIN/B.O on Ebay and see what kind of offers you get.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-99-Fleer-...item337f6567ec

Above this platinum medallion sold for $400+ that is a comparable insert to a legacy in my opinion. The Legacy showcase row 0 go for allot more, but legacy collection non row 0 still are high in demand as well.

Good Luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is funny back in the day these used to number cards that were printed out of 6000, now they barely number anything printed above 300 or so as the value would decrease but then again now days there are parallels of everything, like there are dozens of variations of autos and game used etc of each player, so that is how they get away with lower numbers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your input! I have had enough help that I would say it could sell for $500 raw and over 1k graded a 9.5 or above. I have $30 into this box, I traded to get it. This is what makes me collect!

Wow great pull on Kobe, obviously if you get it graded it would be worth more especially if it grades out to 9.5 etc. Also there are only a few of these out there so it should sell either way for a couple hundred if not thousands. IMO you should put it at a high BIN/B.O on Ebay and see what kind of offers you get.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-99-Fleer-Ultra-Platinum-Medallion-Kobe-Bryant-40-99-/221180684268?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item337f6567ec

Above this platinum medallion sold for $400+ that is a comparable insert to a legacy in my opinion. The Legacy showcase row 0 go for allot more, but legacy collection non row 0 still are high in demand as well.

Good Luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

I would say you could get around $500 as is. There was a recent sale on Ebay for like 460, it was a row 2 though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say you could get around $500 as is. There was a recent sale on Ebay for like 460, it was a row 2 though

Yeah man I seen that sell, I would say close to $500 to, I have done a lot of research. I dont get to bust a lot of wax because I dont have much money and I actually traded to get this and I was already in the profit if I would have sold the box. This could get me some high end cards for a change! I am thrilled to make this much of one card and I think this is a for sure 9.5 grade, what do you think it could bring if I got a 9.5?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love these cards! I dont bust much basketball but I love the high numbering and the nice camera shots of these cards. And to pull a Kobe is just a thrill!

It is funny back in the day these used to number cards that were printed out of 6000, now they barely number anything printed above 300 or so as the value would decrease but then again now days there are parallels of everything, like there are dozens of variations of autos and game used etc of each player, so that is how they get away with lower numbers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Congrats on the kobe pull. Bust It, best option!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast