Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    $1, $2, $3 gu/autos steals! Huge list!

    Must buy $10 worth to qualify for free shipping, if not add $2 for shipping. Paypal gift only, or add $1 to total for every $10. Those who ask for bigger lots, get the cards. I will leave this open for 1 hour until setting up trades.
    $1


































    $2





















    -PENDING















    -#/6


    -#/5


    $3
    -#/20
















    -#/10





    -#/25
    Last edited by zas667; 04-09-2013 at 02:48 PM.

  2. #2
    i'll take these

    richardson,dalton,stafford chrome rc's
    d'quan bowers auto
    fleener auto
    joe adams auto
    harper auto
    e.sanders auto

    send me price on all , plus i have 2012 gridiron lindley rc auto/499 and "o" gridiron auto 22/25 if you need those maybe we can work those in to a deal
    Last edited by cjenks76; 03-03-2013 at 06:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cjenks76 View Post
    i'll take these

    richardson,dalton,stafford chrome rc's
    d'quan bowers auto
    fleener auto
    joe adams auto
    harper auto
    e.sanders auto

    send me price on all , plus i have 2012 gridiron lindley rc auto/499 and "o" gridiron auto 22/25 if you need those maybe we can work those in to a deal
    pm sent

  4. #4
    Is tttthe Rashad Jennings $1 or $2 or are there two different ones?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    Is tttthe Rashad Jennings $1 or $2 or are there two different ones?
    My mistake make it $1 :-)

  6. #6
    I'll take both Victor harris autos and the Jennings auto for $5 dlvd

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    I'll take both Victor harris autos and the Jennings auto for $5 dlvd
    Posted thanks for buying!

  8. #8

  9. #9
    I'll take the Weeden jersey, Cyrus Gray auto, Titus Young jersey, Jerrel Jenigan auto patch, and Hillman auto for $10
    PCs: Chris Sale, Bryce Petty, and Houston Astros
    Side PCs: Charlie Gehringer, Jordy Nelson, and Colored Refractors

  10. #10
    $1
    Rucker AU
    Kafka Gems
    C Gray AU
    Leak AU
    A Edwards AU
    $2
    McCoy Press GU x 2
    M Whitney AU
    Jon Baldwin $3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •