Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

The Dickerson sig is awesome - big & bold w/ a great inscription!

Thanks, it's definitely one of my favorite ones at this point. You're right, big and bold signature and the inscription is awesome. When I laid it down he grabbed it and looked at it and went, "Dang man, this is nice. How'd you do this?" He was a really nice guy. He asked where I wanted it signed and made sure he took his time on the signature and inscription using the paint pen to give it the really bold look. I even love how he purposefully put a little of the sig on the tail letter over the painting itself. Great success at a free event too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Latest signed painting came in today through the mail! Justin Meram, a professional soccer player for the Columbus Crew, signed my painting. SWEET!

Last edited by rchurchward; 03-27-2016 at 09:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's another success!

Harrison Barnes 11x14 acrylic painting:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet success in the mail today! Turn around time on this was only 6 days! I didn't ask her to inscribe anything but she added a bunch. Love it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Those look REALLY nice. Look forward to seeing some more!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome awesome paintings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! I have three more that are "out there" right now, one of which being my WHITE WHALE autograph! I'll let you know if any of them return.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is there any chance I could get you to do either a Jason Varitek or Bobby Doerr for me? I'm a huge Sox fan n would LOVE to add a signed painting to my collection of Sox stuff. I'm willing to pay you for your time/creation. Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd love to know your process on how you do this?

Have you ever seen Nike's Herotage shirts? I just bought four today and then saw this tread. Truly awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there any chance I could get you to do either a Jason Varitek or Bobby Doerr for me? I'm a huge Sox fan n would LOVE to add a signed painting to my collection of Sox stuff. I'm willing to pay you for your time/creation. Let me know.

How well does Varitek sign through the mail? I know Doerr signs pretty well and I actually have him on my list next to paint for myself. I'll shoot you a PM.

I'd love to know your process on how you do this?

Have you ever seen Nike's Herotage shirts? I just bought four today and then saw this tread. Truly awesome.

Yes I've seen those shirts, they're great! I wish they had a Cincinnati Reds one. Thanks for the great comments! My process is fairly simple. First I find a picture that I want to paint, usually with subject in a light colored jersey so it blends in with the background. I'll use this as an example:

Then what I do is analyze the picture and look for the purely dark spots and any colors. I then paint, by hand, onto the canvas, leaving the canvas to serve as the white aspects of the picture. I call it "minimalist" art. Uses very minimal paint but still looks great. I then end up with something like this:

If you'd ever like me to paint something for you, I am taking orders. I have another thread right here in which I do so. Just let me know and thanks for showing interest!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast