Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I thought it was Faux News?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I must ask this question. Why in the hell if atheist do not believe in the concept of God, Jesus, church, etc, do they insist on going to a formal ceremony mimicking what the church does? None of us believe in Santa Claus (if you still do this does not apply to you) and therefore do not go out and do the things we did as a kid to hope that he will come by and bring us toys. So why if you don't believe in God would you go through all the same actions of someone who does? IMO I think that the marjority of people who go there are not true hardcore atheists and they are clamoring for something to follow or believe in. They could possibly find God at some point in their lives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1257274

as an atheist this seems very odd to me. This is like making up an organization for people who don't believe in the tooth fairy.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Speaking of old threads, what does everyone think of this:
    http://bigthink.com/daylight-atheism...secular-church

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

They can meet up at a ballgame, have a trading card group, or go volunteer for war vetrans. No my friend deep down they are looking for God in all the wrong places.

we do, its called the LCS

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I must ask this question. Why in the hell if atheist do not believe in the concept of God, Jesus, church, etc, do they insist on going to a formal ceremony mimicking what the church does? None of us believe in Santa Claus (if you still do this does not apply to you) and therefore do not go out and do the things we did as a kid to hope that he will come by and bring us toys. So why if you don't believe in God would you go through all the same actions of someone who does? IMO I think that the marjority of people who go there are not true hardcore atheists and they are clamoring for something to follow or believe in. They could possibly find God at some point in their lives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1257274

Phillistine !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345