could someone explain the cardcash store to me

Where do you actually spend this card cash? I see a lot of posts of people willing to buy card cash or trade for card cash, but where is the actual online store where you spend the card cash. Please LMK on this subject because it is kind of confusing to me.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    do'h, now I feel kind of stupid. Maybe if looked at the right side of my screen a little closer I might have seen the store. Time to get a new pair of glasses.

lol!! don't worry happened to me a few times. Now I whip through the forum like a second home!!

lol cbc :D

If you need any help I would be more than willing to explain anything to you...just PM me if you have any questions!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

Originally posted by Steven33
    In the store does 500 dollars mean 500 cc
    Yes.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Originally posted by pwaldo
    Yes.
    That one word had me cracking up for like 10 mins! LOL

Tim

OMG i dont know where the cardcash store is lol someone help