Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    was that send to his parents addy?
    yeah. good luck if you try it!
    I collect Dan Haren, Maurice Jones-Drew, Bobby Shantz, & Oregon State Beavers!

Hidden Content

1 success yesterday & 1 failure today. love the javon walker success! very cool. lee smith wants $15 per autographed flat. cards came back unsigned with a little signing fee card.

Lee Smith (16 days) - 0/3 FAILURE
    Javon Walker (15 days) - 3/3 SUCCESS

Hidden Content

very "stoke"d about this mailday. havent seen many brandon stokley successes so thats a cool addition to the collection. also one of the greatest olympians of all-time and an all-star defensemen. awesome returns today! super happy!

Carl Lewis (53 days) - 1/1 SUCCESS
    Brandon Stokley (28 days) - 1/1 SUCCESS
    Ryan Suter (18 days) - 2/2 SUCCESS

Hidden Content

yesterday brought a monster return! totally unexpected! i figured this was more of a long shot, so extremely happy to see this back and with a perfect auto. one of my favorite successes of the year!

Eric Dickerson (44 days) - 1/1 SUCCESS

Hidden Content

Wow! some amazing returns lately!
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    Wow! some amazing returns lately!
    thanks! yeah i've been so happy with some of these nice returns.

Hidden Content

when herschel walker is your 3rd favorite success of the day, you know it's a great mailday! amazing way to end april! some monster returns here! so pumped to get bobby hull and jenny mccarthy! beautiful sigs.

Herschel Walker (68 days)
    - 1/1 SUCCESS
    Bobby Hull (68 days) - 1/1 SUCCESS
    Jenny McCarthy (32 days) - 1/1 SUCCESS

Hidden Content

another amazing HOF success back today! sent $5 and 2 cards. he returned 1 signed and 1 unsigned. still a great success!

Rich "Goose" Gossage (23 days) - 1/2 SUCCESS

Hidden Content

Great Gossage. He has one of the nicest sigs out there.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast