Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: GU/Auto Grab Bags???

SCF Rewards
    Country

GU/Auto Grab Bags???

Alright guys, I've been working on this the past few weeks. I just want to see if there was any interest in grab bags on the board. I was thinking about having about 20-30 grab bags.

Each bag would contain 10 cards:

(1) Auto or GUed
    (1) RC or #ed
    (8) Random Base Cards of Random Players from Random Sets

Some of the cards that I've been getting for these grab bags are:

- 03/04 UD Glass GUed Paul Pierce
    - 04/05 SP Signature RC Ben Gordon Auto "Graphiti"
    - 05/06 SP Quentin Richardson Auto and GUed
    - 04/05 SP Signature RC Josh Childress Auto "Graphiti"
    - 05/06 Topps Chrome Dwyane Wade GU shorts
    - 04/05 SP Royal Ivey RC Auto
    - 03/04 SP Reece Gaines RC Auto
    - 04/05 SP Kris Humphries RC Auto
    - 04/05 UD Prosigns Gordan Giricek Auto
    - 05/06 UD SPX Jason Kidd Dual Gued

I still have a few more cards that I'm trying to trade for to put in these bags....but my question is...who here would be interested in these and how much would be a fair value to charge for them? I've never made grab bags or sold them before so just fielding interest and seeing if it's worth me trying to put more time into this project. :-p

Thanks guys.

Before I sell them I will list the 'main' attraction of each bag (i.e. the auto/gu and the RC/#ed) so people know what there is. If SCF would like me to disclose the base cards I can do that as well, though those cards are more fillers (like Mike Millers, Tyrone Lues, Jason Williams etc.... i.e. no one big).

Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Well technically grab bags arent allowed but if you essentially list everything in each bag then its just a lot sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup you're right, I was planning on setting it up through ebay, but I just wanted to know if anyone here would be interested?

well, you can't do that here then. You have to do that in the auction forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be up for it though as I am always looking for cards to trade for Bibby or just have a nice card collection, hehe. Depending on how much it is, I would be willing to buy them.