Thread: 1972 Icee Bear set for trade!

1972 Icee Bear set for trade!

Hello everyone,

I have a set of 20 1972 Icee Bear NBA cards for trade. This set includes Abbul Jabber, Havlicek, Chamberlain, Big "O", West, Maravich and many other HOF players!

I am looking for NBA oddball in return - Hawks Essex Meats, Royal Deserts, Kahn's (any year), 1968 Topps Test, or other pre 1970 basketball cards.

Thanks for looking!

how much in trade are you looking for?Will make a list of pre 1970 i have.
    Do you collect baseball vintage also?

Quote Originally Posted by 23jordan8kobe
    how much in trade are you looking for?Will make a list of pre 1970 i have.
    Do you collect baseball vintage also?
    I know beckett is not much use for vintage oddball, but a bv for bv trade will be fine. I do collect vintage oddball baseball as well (Drake's cookies, DanDee, Red Heart, etc.)

I have almost completed my 1970/71 Topps basketball set, so there are very few cards I need from this set (I do need the Marvich!). I don't need many commons/stars, but if the trade is right I will consider any vintage trade!

Thanks for looking!

ghooper,

congrats on the 70-71 TOpps set! I have an extra Wilt, but I am assuming you have that one? Also, if you have near a set, you probably have doubles of some players? WHich ones? I collect 70-71 topps with the somewhat outlandish goal of getting a full set myself at some point since I have most of the pricier ones already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nene
    ghooper,

congrats on the 70-71 TOpps set! I have an extra Wilt, but I am assuming you have that one? Also, if you have near a set, you probably have doubles of some players? WHich ones? I collect 70-71 topps with the somewhat outlandish goal of getting a full set myself at some point since I have most of the pricier ones already.
    Thanks - it has taken a long time. Can you ever have too many Wilts? I would love to trade, but I don't want to break up the Icee Bear set. I don't have too many extras, but here is my meager list:
    17, 46, 62 (off center), 133, 159

I have put together this set one by one. If you need any of the five cards I will do a one for one trade for whatever 70-71 commons you have.

Thanks!