Marquette is getting a beat down.

I can't even watch anymore, I am flipping between baseball and hockey now. This game is plain embarassing.:(

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Ah, yes, I predicted it. Kansas, my favorite team along with Oregon (no comments, please :) ) are dominating as usual. GO JAYHAWKS!

Tim

Just total domination.

Look at it this way: if Kansas went scoreless in 2nd half, it would take Marquette until 1 minute and 50 seconds left to outscore Kansas.

Kansas had 59 points by halftime; Marquette finally went past 59 points with a 3-pointer with less than 2 minutes remaining.

Here's hoping Kansas can give Roy his well deserved title.

Even though I hate the 'Cuse, at least they're representing the Big East and made it to the championship game. With that said, I still say they're not that good and I expect Kansas to beat them. Teams have yet to realize if you want to beat Syracuse, you can't let them score 90+ points!

perhaps Kansas will realize that Monday evening.

Gonna be a great game!!

The super Freshman vs the experienced seniors of Kentucky.