Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jeremy that's quite a list for a 2012 rookie! Are they all with Moore?

Jeremy that's quite a list for a 2012 rookie! Are they all with Moore?

Duane, Woodley and Willis aren't bad company, hope you land the Greenwood.

Tim, no Manning duals really?

Yeah They are all in SP or SPx Unless its with Martin and then its Bowman and sage. The Quad with Osweiler/Foles/Lindley/Moore costs me the most, outside of a 1/1, in my collection. And Im afraid to know how much the Triple Patch Auto outta SPx with Russell Wilson will run me or if I will get it at all lol.

oh you'll get one. They all come around sooner or later.

Jeremy and I have gone back and forth on a few Moore's, but I usually leave the multi-autos to him. He has a bunch of nice ones already, so I figured why fight him?

I collect any and all Boise guys in their Boise uniforms, so I have also acquired some autos of some all-time greats...

Craig "Buster" Davis
    Sam "Draft Bust-er" Baker
    Jake Long
    Isaiah Pead

Fun thread!
    Hidden Content
    Matt Ware Super Collector (3,600+ cards!)

2012-2014 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set: 2323/2380 (97.6%)

Hopefully not soon to be added to that list Titus Young. So much talent, too much attitude even for a WR. Unfortunate. By the time he matures no one will want him I'm afraid.

Nope. No Manning dual autos for me. Never liked Manning and I could go on for a strong argument why his stats are inflated, but that's a whole other story. Marino has at least 10 with him. There's TONS of Marino multiplayer auto cards. I think at least 35 other players if I had to guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post

Duane, Woodley and Willis aren't bad company, hope you land the Greenwood.
    Yeah I missed one like a week ago on eBay that went for $31 :frusty: It is /25 so my wait for the next one might be a bit.

There is also one /15 of Timmons with Willis, Greenwood and Mike Singletary that I missed about a month ago. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12