Thread: Kobe Bryant Etched in Time 1/1

Kobe Bryant Etched in Time 1/1

My Chamberlain/Russell unsuccessfully netted me any nice Jordan GU (Bulls) or really high end Jordan inserts. Futile as it may be, I'm offering up another nice high end card for said Jordans. LMK what you have if you're interested:

04 - 05 Upper Deck Hardcourt Etched In Time Kobe Bryant 1/1
    Aforementioned Chamberlain/Russell

how much in trade you want for kobe 1/1
    I have
    Jordan 97-98 SP Inside Info $60 incoming
    Jordan 88/89 Entenmanns $40 incoming
    Last edited by 23jordan8kobe; 03-31-2006 at 12:25 PM.

Insert-wise I'd probably be looking for about $300 BV. That number could fluctuate depending on the quality of inserts involved, and as a general rule of thumb I'd be looking for inserts with a BV of $80+, but in some cases I'd look at lesser cards (his 95 - 96 E-XL Natural Born Thrillers or Flair Hot Numbers for example). GU-wise, I'd probably be looking for $200-$250. Again depending on the card involved that number could change. Also, the last two Kobe Etched in Time cards I saw on eBay went for $120 and $150 if that helps anyone to pin down the range of what I'd consider to be a fair offer.

i got a nice 00-01 sp dual GOLD floor Jordan/Kobe /100 BGS 9 i could trade for a nice offer. lmk

That's a nice card, but if I'm going to trade for something of that value I have to be excited about the card. I'm just one of those collectors that isn't very enthusiastic about floor cards. Thanks for the offer though.

only got these 2 then.

spx ben gordon rc jersey/auto /750
    spx ben gordon rc jersey/auto /750 PSA 9

if u decide to trade, lmk