Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Political party aside any adult who lays up with a child needs to be tourted and executed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

and this isnt the democrat that went off to south america or something to sleep with 12 year old boys who is still serving?

They should be tapping their feet in bathroom stalls, like good Republicans...right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

How are you guys turning this into a Democrat or Republican thing? There are plenty of things that I don't know in this world, but I'm quite certain that jerks, perverts and all around bad people exist on both sides of the political spectrum.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How are you guys turning this into a Democrat or Republican thing? There are plenty of things that I don't know in this world, but I'm quite certain that jerks, perverts and all around bad people exist on both sides of the political spectrum.

If this thread was titled New York Republican "I wish it was legal to sleep with under-age girls" then you can bet that the GOP-bashing wagon would be loaded up. This perv was re-elected after his first public exposure for being a freak, that is relevant. If this was a first time offense and he was kicked to the curb and never heard from again then that would be different. If a Republican was exposed for being a perv and then re-elected anyway then the Dems would be having a field day with it. I see no reason why a double-standard should apply. Democrats give no quarter and they get none.

Why everyone wants to attack Republicans in an apparent defense attempt of this perv is beyond me. If a Republican admitted he wanted to have sex with little girls my response would not be to rush in and point out something a Democrat did wrong.
    Last edited by duane1969; 03-12-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not a defense. More a show of the what pghin said. There's idiots everywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have never seen an 11 year old in a mcdonalds in the US.Is that legal anywhere?
    The same reason 11 year olds are working in McDonald's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12