Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: small trade list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

small trade list

Ok, here are the scans.

These are official pack certified WWF/WWE relic trading cards. Except for The Rock printing plate from Royal Rumble. They are all from Fleer product releases.

I do have some more to add, but if you see anything that you like... Please, PM me.

I collect the following: Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Christian, Curt Hawkins, Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Jey Uso, Jhonny Curtis, Jimmy Uso, John Cena, Lord Tensai, Michael McGillicutty, The Miz, Sin Cara, Aksana, Layla, & of course CM Punk.

-Robert Lewis
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 07-04-2013 at 07:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pm coming