Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCF Upgrade Complete!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I understand that you do not log out but please answer these 3 questions:

1- Where are you having the issue, on the forum or only on the custom application or both?

2- Have you tried a other browser then modzilla like IE to see if the issue also happen?

3- Have you tried to delete the SCF cookie to see if it happen again?
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

On the forum or only on the custom application or both?

What type of machine you use to access our site, a computer, IPad or phone?

I know I have no issue. Also if you have a other browser have you tried it to see if it may be a browser issue. I know Harry may have set something in VBulletin so the sub domain name opg.sportscardforum.com be also included so the custom application can read the login info and my browser (IE9) handle it well.

It happens when i sign on with mozilla, i just had to sign in again, it does remember me on IE with AOL but i have to hit the return button a few times for it to work & the Enter button wont let me scroll down, i checked with the mozilla connection & had no problem doing either. Also some of the letters in the posts appear fuzzy at times
    I use a home computer

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that you do not log out but please answer these 3 questions:

1- Where are you having the issue, on the forum or only on the custom application or both?

2- Have you tried a other browser then modzilla like IE to see if the issue also happen?

3- Have you tried to delete the SCF cookie to see if it happen again?

I deleted the cookie & the IE asked for permission to use it & i said yes but the mozilla didnt ask about a cookie when i came back here

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I beleive each browser create their own cookie, not sure. But I am no expert in user support when it come to browser, so I can't really give you support on client issue. Like you seem to use a IE version from AOL if I read right. I use the generic IE. Each version may have their own bug and this is not something I can do or fix for you.

So they are bug related to how each browser handle things. Often using a older version in case you use the very latest version may fix the issue. Or if you do not run the latest version, getting it may also fix the issue. As for cookie in each browser you can delete the cache and cookies and this may also fix the issue. Other then these possible fix, I can't help you more then this. But deleting the cache and cookie and or changing version should fix the issue.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks for all the hard work with the upgrade. There is a HUGE difference in site performance!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever it is, i cant even upload now, when i hit submit i wait & i wait & i wait & i wait etc etc, thats on IE AOL & Mozilla & on the IE AOL i still cant go down with the Enter button in posts

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See s_t_y_l_e_s666's Items on eBay Instagram:

When i type anything in the search bar for the site i get - connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused) and nothing is searched.

when i click "My Posts" or "My Threads" i get - connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

also when i first go on to my home page it shows this at the top Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions_cat_ebay_affiliate.php on line 181

I only use firefox to view the site.
    Can you look into this, Thanks.
    Last edited by styles666; 03-23-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: found other error

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(80)
    Country

When i type anything in the search bar for the site i get - connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused) and nothing is searched.

also when i first go on to my home page it shows this at the top Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions_cat_ebay_affiliate.php on line 181

I only use firefox to view the site.
    Can you look into this, Thanks.

I am having the same problem, i'm using Google Chrome

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

This is a server side issue that we are aware of and investigating. For now, sorry, but this service will be down until we figure out what is the issue and fix it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12