Looking For 08-09 Sp Authentic Brandon Sutter and Josh Bailey BUY Or TRADE

Need These 2 Cards to Finish Set:
    2008-09 SP Authentic Auto Rookie XXX/999
    Brandon Sutter-Carolina Hurricanes
    Josh Bailey - Islanders

Let Me Know If You Can Help
    Thanks
    Dan

I knew that the Josh Baileys were redemptions, and are quite rare (like the Luca Caputi also), but what's with the last Brandon Sutter on Ebay going for $105 plus shipping?? Are they that hard to come by these days? I figured they'd be $20, tops. Guess I was way off!
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

I had no idea, and those were the years I was most in-tune with things. I realize now that Caputi was in 09-10 (and the other rare redemption from that year was Tom Wandell). Sutter and Bailey are obviously 08-09.

Anyhow, I do have a Sutter, PM coming...
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content