Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony Gwynn is a HOF baseball player with over 3000+ hits but he was also a good basketball player. He was drafted by the Clippers and while he didn't play in the NBA Upper Deck included cards from his playing days in Fleer Retro.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(521)
    Country

Not really on the topic, but similar...many sports stars go on to be actors afterf their careers. It almost seemed like the natural progression for a while (OJ Simpson, Howie Long, Jim Brown, Fred Dryer, Alex Karras, Bob Uecker, Bubba Smith, etc.).

Then there were those that didn't have quite the sports career, but they were linked:

There may be a card out there, although I'd guess not, but relevant to the subject. Mark Harmon, current NCIS actor, I understand was a pretty good football player (QB) at UCLA back in the day. I know you can find him in programs and such. I remember selling one years ago.

Carl Weathers (Rocky fame) played briefly in the NFL, but I don't think he had a card either.

A few others that you might know more as actors and had much briefer sports careers but also had cards: Chuck Connors, Ed Marinaro, etc.

Johnny Beradino had a long baseball career and even longer acting career.

As far as multi-sport guys, I can't come up with any bigger names that aren't already mentioned. I do remember an Andre King who had some minor league baseball cards became a football player briefly in the NFL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darren Drozdov was a football player who bounced around for a bit but after leaving the NFL he joined the WWF as a wrestler and he became the unofficial third man in the Legion of Doom. He had issues with Road Warrior Hawk and filled in for him with Road Warrior Animal but most fans probably don't remember him for that but instead what happened later when D'Lo Brown performed a move on Droz in the ring that went wrong and left him paralyzed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Knew I had this card but found it just for this thread, Wayne Gretzky world cup 94 honorary captain soccer card hc4, bilingual edition English and Spanish on the back.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jackie Robinson of MLB fame was featured on a football card by Topps. He played running back for the UCLA Bruins in college along with a few other sports as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

Tom Glavine has a 1992 Pinnacle Hockey card he was drafted by the Los Angeles Kings

SCF Rewards
    Country

The MJ one's have already been posted, but I have and always liked this one due to good old Harry Caray.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As I mentioned earlier Jackie Robinson was a star in many sports in college including basketball. Here's a basketball card of him:

Jackie Robinson 1991 UCLA Collegiate Collection #96

SCF Rewards
    Country

WWF Superstar Mark Henry

Before joining the WWE he was a two time US Olympian who was best known for his record weight lifting. This Upper Deck card from 1996 would be his rookie card I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234