Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pesonal collection for sale (148 cards, $1800+ beckett) $400 TAKES ALL

i'm moving in 28 days so I need a little extra cash. check out the list of cards in my sig. i was going to part all this stuff out but i don't have time so i'm just selling them all at once. you can get the kobe rc's graded and make your money back if you so choose. if anyones interested or has any questions please PM me. the price is pretty firm.

2. Kronozio

I did some quick math & that looks more like $1100... i can give you $150 if you send first
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

lol...I offered about the same thing

newbie had a pretty crappy attitude with me too

You know, I saw that someone mentioned they were boycotting the basketball trading forum because they were sick of of the NWA's
    (newbies with attitudes) I thought they were overreacting, but I am seeing more & more of this...

Quote Originally Posted by b_ballerjake
    lol...I offered about the same thing

newbie had a pretty crappy attitude with me too
    Current Patriots Cards

Quote Originally Posted by spyder9669
    you might want to try some slow math then..
    I busted out the slide rule and still only came up with around $1500.
    I can give you $200 shipped if you send first, my feedback is 100% positive.
    Current Patriots Cards

good job with the 1500, since you swore up and down it was 1100. and adding in the cards that werent listed in beckett, its about 1800. so get a life and stop picking apart peoples threads.

Swore up and down?
    I thought I said "quick math," meaning cursory or preliminary.
    so those 10 or so cards are worth around 300 bucks huh?
    (by the way "10 or so" does NOT mean I am swearing up and down that there are 10 cards that are listed as N/A.)

I'm not picking apart your thread, I thought I was making an offer to buy your cards
    My offer stands at $200 shipped if you send first, my feedback is 100% positive.
    Good Day

*everyone* please don't post on here just to flame this guy, the thread will just get shut down, thanks in advance.
    Current Patriots Cards

yea, but what you said was wrong. if your going to write something, make sure you have it right, which you did not. as for the $200, thats your offer and you have the right to offer whatever you want. i'll get more than that if i yard sale them and thats what will happen if i don't get the $400. and yes those 10 cards are worth around $300.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast