personal collection for sale (148 cards, $1800+ beckett) $400 TAKES ALL

i'm moving in 28 days so I need a little extra cash. check out the list of cards in my sig. i was going to part all this stuff out but i don't have time so i'm just selling them all at once. you can get the kobe rc's graded and make your money back if you so choose. if anyones interested or has any questions please PM me. the price is pretty firm.

Enough, this reply is being posted on every thread because Im tired of EVERYBODYS replies towards each other. Spyder has this kind of money in them and thats what he may want out of them so don't worry about how high or low 400 is. Secondly the name calling by everybody here AND PM needs to stop. I will issue warning points if this kind of conversation continues. Everybody has a right to make their offer and the seller can say no. They don't need to post extra comments into those threads.

I would also like to put down that I have made the caculations myself and there are a few n/a's but for the pricing that is available I got 1,500.00 BV(1,497.50 BV to be exact) Even if you give 100 dollars on those n/as and mathmatical errors that still is 200 dollars below what I got. But that point is minor compared to what really needs to end.

If you still want to continue a conversation with me. My PM box is always open. Otherwise this topic will remain as a buy/sell for this lot.

Jay

Ill deffinately think about it spyder, give me a day or two if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikman_TheGreat
    Ill deffinately think about it spyder, give me a day or two if you can.
    no problem.

i see you like shawn marion. i'll throw in around 50 various base/inserts of marion if you end up taking the lot.